All the campuses of St. Soldier Group of Institutions boast of excellent infrastructure and world class facilities. Some common traits of a campus would be beautiful and serene atmosphere ideally suited for technical education. Following are some of the salient features of the campuses of the group:
- State of the art infra in accordance with the guidelines provided by various affiliated bodies to provide congenial and healthy atmosphere to nurture young minds.
- We are situated at ideal locations with a strong connectivity to road and railway stations.
- The buildings are safety compliant according to the latest safety standards and are video monitored day and night.
- There are ample messes and food court areas inside the campuses to provide healthy meal to the students at discounted prices
- The libraries are equipped with latest books, journals and periodicals. In addition, we have latest e-resources to provide global knowledge interface.
- The labs are equipped with ultra modern, industry grade equipments procured from India and abroad.
- All the campuses are Wi-fi enabled and we use automated systems for managing day to day operations.
LABS EQUIPPED WITH LATEST MACHINES
We at St. Soldier believe that labs are the first parameter of a great infrastructure is the laboratory. We are one of the very few institutes to have a dedicated team, which looks after the labs to ensure that the labs are constantly equipped with modern machines. We ensure that the labs are upgraded constantly as per the requirements of the course work and industry practices.
We have also built some super specialty labs called as centers of excellences which are supported by the leading multinationals like Yamaha, Adobe, Microsoft and Tally etc. A student has the chance to gain latest technical exposure in these labs.
We have separate hostels for boys and girls. All the hostels have integrated facilities like mess and canteens. All the hostels have full time staff to facilitate the students, so that students can have the leisure of a home away from home. There is a 24 hours active emergency response cell to ensure that any health or other emergency is attended to. There is normally a full time resident doctor to support the same. There are buses available with the hostels, so that students can go to the nearest shopping centers in the evenings.