All Students must abide by the College Rules, Regulations, Policies and Guidelines as may be announced by the College Administration from time to time.
- No student is allowed to paste, exhibit, prepare or distribute any poster, leaflet, notice, pamphlet or handbill in the College premises without prior permission from the Principal.
- Any student aggrieved by any happening in the College shall lodge a complaint with the Principal and not with any outside authority unless the Principal permits him/her to do so.
- Use of mobile phones and cameras are strictly prohibited in the College premises and during College Functions. Mobiles and Cameras confiscated shall only be returned if disciplinary committee permits.
- Smoking in the College premises is strictly prohibited.
- Every student of the College is required to be punctual in the class. Any student remaining absent from classes without prior permission for a continuous period of 06 days, excluding holidays, shall automatically be struck off from the College Rolls unless the cause of absence is explained to the satisfaction of the Principal. In that case, the student may be re-admitted within 15 days (after his name is dropped from the College rolls) on payment of Re-admission Fee and College Dues.
- Students are forbidden to contact any higher authority directly. Intended communication with any higher authority must be submitted through the Principal who will forward it, if he considers it desirable.
- College authorities can revise the dues without any prior notice. This revision will be applicable to all students enrolled at that time or in future.
- No student is allowed to leave the class without the permission of his/her teacher or until the class is over.
- Late-Comers in the class may be marked absent.
- Any student misbehaving in the classroom/College shall at once be reported to the Principal by the teacher. The Principal will take such action as he may deem proper. The teacher can recommend a penalty as well.
- Any political or immoral activity is strictly prohibited in or around the College premises.
- Students must keep the College Identity Card during their stay in the College premises and during College functions.
- Students are required to wear the prescribed uniform while attending the College.
- The College is not responsible for any loss/damage regarding the students’ belongings.
- The College students, while parking their bikes/motor cars, are required to put proper lock on them. College administration shall not be responsible for any loss on this account, whatsoever.
- If a student defaults in submission of College dues for a period of one month, his/her name will be struck off from the College Rolls.
Library Facilities & its Rules
Institute’s library remains open from 9:00 AM to 5:00PM during academic session. To get enrolled as a library member, student shall fill up and sign enrollment form. He/She shall get it recommended from the principal/Director of the institution. The students shall be authorized to draw 03 books from the library at a time for one week only. All the books on loan shall be returned on or before the due date otherwise an overdue charge will be levied as : a) Rs.5/-per day for the first week b).Rs.10/-for the remaining period.